Department: Information Technology
Reports To: Director of Operations
Employment Type: Full-Time / 40+ hrs per week
Classification: Exempt / Salaried
The IT Director provides strategic leadership and the practical application of technology to achieve organizational goals. He/She are constantly designing and implementing new solutions to create new efficiencies/opportunities, all while serving a diverse user base with excellent customer service. The IT Director is forward thinking and not afraid to take risks. They manage the IT staff’s priorities/workload and are responsible to prepare, maintain, and be accountable to IT budgets.
- Identifying Gaps/Proposing Solutions
- Project Management
- Supervision of IT Staff (1 FTE)
- Server/Network/Workstation Support
- Proven ability to lead others effectively
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft and Apple products
- Experience working with Church Management Software preferred
- Knowledge of office phone systems
- Desktop & mobile device management experience
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 (Hyper-V), OS X, iOS, Android OS
- Cloud: Azure, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, AWS
- Asset Management/Helpdesk Management
- Avaya IP Office Phone System
- General Scripting
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware Management
- Networking/Firewall Management
- Ubiquiti Point to Point
- Builds Trust
- Builds Relationships
- Customer Service
- Worth Ethic
- Server Management
- Helpdesk Support
- Project Management
- Cloud Services
- Fiscal Management
This position currently supervises and leads one (1) full-time employee.
This position may require limited travel requirements for training and professional development opportunities.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
- Work will consistently be performed in a normal office environment
- Frequent demands requiring ability to maintain close visual attention
- Frequent demands requiring prolonged mental concentration
Since Antioch Waco began in 1999, we have been a people who have a passion for Jesus and His purposes in the earth. We believe that Jesus through the church is the hope of the world and want to see more of Jesus in our city, nation and the nations of the earth. We believe church is more than just a Sunday gathering. It is more fully found through our personal devotion to Jesus, discipleship relationships, house to house small groups (called Lifegroups), gathering corporately on Sundays and living on mission in whatever sphere of society God has called you.
Our mission is to make disciples that encounter God, disciple others and live on mission in our city, nation and the nations of the earth.
Company Website: antiochwaco.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)