Department: Discipleship School
Reports To: ADS Director
Employment Type: Part-Time / 30 hours per week
Classification: Non-Exempt / Hourly
The Antioch Discipleship School Administrator will work with and support the Discipleship School leadership to provide an opportunity for people to be transformed through encountering God, being discipled and making disciples, and learning to fully live on mission in our city, nation, and nations of the earth.
Administration & Logistics - 75%
- Maintain school calendar to include weekly classes, retreats and outreaches
- Manage school application process and help applicants navigate that process
- Manage logistical details to include ordering supplies, reserving rooms on campus, coordinating childcare with Kids Ministry, and coordinating transportation, lodging, and other details for retreats and outreaches
- Communicate effectively with students, speakers, and retreat/outreach locations/partners
- Manage the technological aspects fo the school to include uploading teachings and managing the school website
Finances - 15%
- Manage and reconcile tuition and missions accounts monthly
Attend and participate in class - 10%
- Ensure class times function smoothly, from unlocking the doors to hosting speakers and running A/V
- Basic understanding of Quickbooks preferred
- Familiarity with Pro Presenter preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, SharePoint, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.) required
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technically savvy and ability to learn and apply new and existing technology
- Builds Trust
- Builds Relationships
- Customer Service
- Worth Ethic
- Attention to Detail
- Keep Others Informed
This position does not have any supervisory responsibility.
This position may require limited local travel for retreats and outreaches.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
- Work will consistently be performed in a normal office environment
- Work will occasionally require ability to maintain close visual attention
- Work will rarely require prolonged mental concentration
- Work will rarely require exposure to hazards that may result in some injury, lost time, or threat to one's personal health
Since Antioch Waco began in 1999, we have been a people who have a passion for Jesus and His purposes in the earth. We believe that Jesus through the church is the hope of the world and want to see more of Jesus in our city, nation and the nations of the earth. We believe church is more than just a Sunday gathering. It is more fully found through our personal devotion to Jesus, discipleship relationships, house to house small groups (called Lifegroups), gathering corporately on Sundays and living on mission in whatever sphere of society God has called you.
Our mission is to make disciples that encounter God, disciple others and live on mission in our city, nation and the nations of the earth.
Hiring Update (3/23): Due to the health and economic situation currently impacting our community, Antioch Waco will not be making any hiring decisions through at earliest, April 30, 2020. We will continue to accept applications and conduct initial phone and/or video interviews for posted positions, and will continue to monitor the ongoing situation and update our website regularly.
Company Website: antiochwaco.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)