Reports To: Director of Facilities
Employment Type: Full-Time / 40 hours per week
Classification: Non-Exempt / Hourly
The Facilities Team is made up of dedicated and hard-working individuals who play a vital role to the ongoing operations of Antioch Waco. They contribute their giftings, skills and abilities in support of providing a functional campus that facilitates effective ministry. Their primary responsibility will be to perform cleaning duties across the church campus. Additional responsibilities include set-up and tear-down for events and ensuring all janitorial supplies and equipment are well stocked and maintained.
- Janitorial: Perform janitorial duties to include cleaning and vacuuming rooms, restrooms and hallways, emptying receptacles, and responding to staff and guest requests.
- Campus Operations Support: Assist the Facilities Team to set-up/tear-down for weekly events and scheduled special events.
- Inventory and Stocking: Stock and maintain supplies, storage areas, janitorial cart and other equipment; notify Team Leader of cleaning and equipment needs.
- Safety: Document and inform Team Leader of maintenance and repair needs in support of campus physical safety.
- Owner (member) of Antioch Waco or take necessary steps to become an Owner within 60 days
- Currently attend or actively seeking to join and/or lead an Antioch Lifegroup
- A humble lifelong learner that displays the posture of a learner
- Strong customer focus and excellent time-management skills
- Able to perform physical labor to include: lifting up to 50 lbs., using cleaning chemicals, and being in constant motion
- Spiritual gifts of helps, service, and/or leadership preferred
- Builds Trust
- Builds Relationships
- Customer Service
- Worth Ethic
- Attention to Detail
- Establish Priorities
- Time Utilization
This position does not have any supervisory responsibility.
This position may require limited travel requirements for training and professional development opportunities.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
- Work will will consistently involve both indoor and outdoor duties
- Work will occasionally require exposure to weather extremes
- Work will frequently be performed in an environment requiring exposure to fumes, odors and noise
- Frequent demands requiring ability to maintain close visual attention
- Frequent demands requiring prolonged mental concentration
- Work will rarely require hazards that may result in injury, lost time, total disability, death, or threat to one's personal health
Since Antioch Waco began in 1999, we have been a people who have a passion for Jesus and His purposes in the earth. We believe that Jesus through the church is the hope of the world and want to see more of Jesus in our city, nation and the nations of the earth. We believe church is more than just a Sunday gathering. It is more fully found through our personal devotion to Jesus, discipleship relationships, house to house small groups (called Lifegroups), gathering corporately on Sundays and living on mission in whatever sphere of society God has called you.
Our mission is to make disciples that encounter God, disciple others and live on mission in our city, nation and the nations of the earth.
Hiring Update (3/23): Due to the health and economic situation currently impacting our community, Antioch Waco will not be making any hiring decisions through at earliest, April 30, 2020. We will continue to accept applications and conduct initial phone and/or video interviews for posted positions, and will continue to monitor the ongoing situation and update our website regularly.
Company Website: antiochwaco.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)