Reports To: Executive Director of Unbound
Employment Type: Full-Time / 40+ hours per week
Classification: Exempt / Salaried
This position serves as the primary point of contact for all current and future members of the Heart of Texas Human Trafficking Task Force and Coalition. Responsible for the development and growth of both organizations, the Task Force Coordinator will seek opportunities to improve administrative and operational procedures, network with members and community organizations throughout the Heart of Texas, and participate in data collection efforts for new and existing state and federal grant opportunities.
- Coordinate meetings of the Heart of Texas Human Trafficking Task Force (HOTHTTF) and Heart of Texas Human Trafficking Coalition (HOTHTC).
- Serve as the primary contact for new and current members, including new member interview and orientation.
- Participate in identification and outreach to relevant stakeholders to engage in task force.
- Ensure development and enhancement of task force member responsibilities and operational protocols, including interagency Memorandums of Understanding for information sharing and confidentiality.
- Work with steering committee and subcommittee chairs to accomplish task force objectives.
- Conduct annual awareness and outreach campaigns throughout entire Heart of Texas Region.
- Serve as liaison for the Heart of Texas Human Trafficking Task Force, Unbound and the media.
- Participate in data collection, evaluation and reporting for Unbound and the Heart of Texas Human Trafficking Task Force.
- Participate in action research activities for the Enhanced Collaborative Model project.
- Participate in Unbound and Heart of Texas Human Trafficking Coalition activities.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- Minimum of two years working with community organizations, event planning, or group coordination
- Previous experience working with law enforcement, social service providers, and victims of crime preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to establish rapport with and engage diverse populations
- Builds Trust
- Builds Relationships
- Customer Service
- Worth Ethic
- Attention to Detail
- Developing Plans
- Establishing Priorities
- Gathering Resources
- Goal Setting
- Keeping Others Informed
- Monitoring Progress
- Strategic Thinking
This position does not have any supervisory responsibility.
This position will regularly travel (50%) throughout the six counties that make up the Heart of Texas Human Trafficking Coalition. Limited travel requirements for training and professional development opportunities may also be required.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
- Work will consistently be performed in a normal office environment
- Frequent demands requiring ability to maintain close visual attention
- Frequent demands requiring prolonged mental concentration
Since Antioch Waco began in 1999, we have been a people who have a passion for Jesus and His purposes in the earth. We believe that Jesus through the church is the hope of the world and want to see more of Jesus in our city, nation and the nations of the earth. We believe church is more than just a Sunday gathering. It is more fully found through our personal devotion to Jesus, discipleship relationships, house to house small groups (called Lifegroups), gathering corporately on Sundays and living on mission in whatever sphere of society God has called you.
Our mission is to make disciples that encounter God, disciple others and live on mission in our city, nation and the nations of the earth.
Company Website: antiochwaco.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)